- Sedumdirect Extensive Green Roof System
- Roadside slopes
We follow the FFL (Forschungsgesellschaft Landschaftsentwicklung Landschaftsbau e.V.) Green Roof Guideline in our use of sedum varieties and the amount of cuttings we apply.
What is hydroseeding?
Hydroseeding is the best way to apply sedum shoots on an extensive green roof system. After the cuttings are manually spread, they are covered with a layer of organic material called mulch. This layer, a green-coloured mixture of wood or cellulose pulp with a special adhesive fertilizer and water, is sprayed over the sedum shoots with a hydroseeder.
- Protection against wind erosion
- Prevention of rapid dehydration
- Reduced maintenance in the initial phase
- Protection against birds
- Faster establishment of the vegetation
- Fast installation
- Easily to combine with other seeds. such as wild flowers.